Sunco Blinds & Shades, LLC Specials - Save Up To $1,200 In Federal Energy Tax Credits
Savings Comes in Many Shades
- Obtain a tax credit of up to $1,200 with your purchase of select Hunter Douglas energy-efficient Duette® Honeycomb Shades
- Save on your monthly utility bill*, with shades designed to provide superior insulation
- A bonus: reducing your energy use helps create a more sustainable environment
*Studies have shown that you can save up to 15% on your annual energy bill with energy-efficient Hunter Douglas Duette Honeycomb Shades. — United States Department of Energy National Laboratories
How The Tax Credit Works
1. Purchase Qualifying Products
Purchase qualifying products between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. For a list of qualifying products, please see the Qualifying Product Document below.
2. Save Your Invoice
Save your original purchase invoice and/or proof of payment for the amount paid for the qualifying Hunter Douglas products. (Measuring and installation charges are not eligible for this tax credit.)
3. Print Out Your Certificate and Meet With Your Tax Professional
Download the Hunter Douglas Manufacturer’s Certificate Statement (see below). Print out the certificate and take it, along with your sales invoice and/or proof of payment, to your tax professional when filing your 2023 tax returns.